Thursday, November 16, 2006

Nana bites our shoes!

we can't figure out the reason why Nana has been biting shoes in my bf's house.Probably she was too depressed,but she doesn't look like.My bf hit her mouth for doin that but she doesn;t seem to understand why..the damage on the shoes are so serious.there's no way anyone could mend it back..it doesn't even look like a shoe! She's a stray but just recently only she started biting the shoes,all from the same rack..We dont knoe why..the rest of the shoes at the other racks are fine..maybe she hates that rack..n0 idea..I hoped she'll stop biting somemore shoes,otherwise,my bf's mom or sister will kill her or sent her to somewhere else,which i pray everynight that it won't happen.I nvr understand why some ppl never think of other ways to solve these kinda problems..Must it be sent away,caught by MBPJ or be killed to solve the nuisance? naive thoughts!! 

There're so many ppl out there with the same thinking and that caused so many innocent animals to be killed..all bcuz they're a nuisance to humans!You mean only pure breeds animals deserve to be loved and strays don't??Even humans can be a nuisance..we don't kill our children just cause he/she behaves so wildly isn't it..same goes to here..killing is a crime,its a sin and that means KILLING ANIMAL IS AN ACT OF CRIME too!!They became strays ,thanks to irresponsible humans..it is never their fault and they certainly do not deserve to be killed or discriminated. Just try giving a lil care for these animals n they will be Loyal to u as long as they're alive...Nana came to my bf's house jus for a month plus,i've been feeding her all this while and now,she feels happy whenever i come over.See,jus by giving her some food and a few pats and animals will adore u and even protect u when ur in need. This is something that few of us humans will do..so y can't humans giv a lil love to these poor animals and we'll live harmoniously with each other.IT doesn't cost a thing! Killing does not sovle anything...it'll jus add up to ur sins..n i certainly believe in karma,what goes around comes around..for taking one's life,u will have to pay back another in the future..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys
I'm looking to acquire a Gift buying vouchers or card?
I want to buy a bracelet for my girlfriend as a present. However I know that it dear for me to afford.800$ too much, I want obtain a buying discount codes or card, so i could get a discount.
how can i get it? Please let me know, All the best