Tuesday, December 19, 2006

been a month..

it's been a month plus since crybaby left us...yet i'm still missing him that much. I still feel the guiltiness, regret and sadness in me. I do regret giving him away when he was still so young. I'm so sorry crybaby~ but its already too late for any compensation..there's no way i could bring him back in my life. I miss u crybaby,i really do.. Each time the night falls and i;m all alone in my bedroom i sensed the feelings of emptiness...the lost of Lucky . Maybe as time passes, i'll be stronger ..but memories of crybaby and the loss of him will always be in my mind.. I will always miss him..as well as his brothers who once brought me so much joy,and at the same time,brought me the worst pain i ever felt in my life..crybaby is irreplacable..Rest in peace,baby .. Till we meet again @ rainbow bridge..

No comments: